Once an individual has completed medical detox and inpatient/residential treatment, sober living is the logical next step in the overall recovery process. In sober living housing, individuals will be held accountable for their actions – they will be required to abide by a specific set of house rules, and they will (of course) be required to stay sober. If you are wondering, “Where can I find a legitimate and reputable men’s halfway house near me,” Riverbend Residence has got you covered. Our gender-specific halfway houses (four in total – three for males and one for females) are accredited and reputable, and have been serving those in need of continued care for quite some time. Some of the house rules that we enforce include:
- Abiding by a strict curfew and wake-up time – this helps our residents build healthy habits and generally stay out of trouble.
- Either finding a full-time job, attending school full-time or participating in full-time volunteer work.
- Keeping their personal space and common spaces within the halfway house clean and tidy at all times.
- Remaining completely abstinent from all mood and mind-altering substances.
- Treating other residents and support staff members with respect at all times.
- Participating in continued therapeutic care, usually carried out in an intensive outpatient (IOP) program or an outpatient (OP) program.
How to Find Men’s Halfway Houses Near Me
Throughout the country, there are many halfway houses near me available to men and women who recently completed inpatient treatment (and men and women who are transitioning from intensive inpatient or outpatient treatment to the next appropriate level of care. Unfortunately, not all New Jersey halfway houses are equally reputable.
You must look into all available options and choose the halfway house that best suits your individual’s needs – and find one that will always have your best interest at heart. At Riverbend Residence, we offer a solution for men throughout the country with gender-specific sober living that is licensed, accredited, and comfortable. We know that it takes to keep our residents sober and on the path to continued success in their sobriety journey.
Getting sober was not easy, so staying sober is not always easy either, and there will be cravings along the way that you need to deal with. The assistance of a supervised men’s transitional home near me allows for the needed structure and support to avoid a relapse or setback in your recovery. Our state-of-the-art amenities provide all of the comforts of home with numerous additional amenities, including:
- Semi-private bedrooms, professionally designed for comfort and tranquility.
- A state-of-the-art kitchen with every necessary appliance, so that residents can prepare their meals and shop for their food.
- Comfortable and spacious communal areas where clients can relax during their downtime and watch television on our large flat-screen TVs.
- A spacious backyard – another tranquil space where residents can relax and socialize during their downtime.
- 24-7 support staff who live on-site and are always accessible to offer additional support when necessary.
Our main priority is providing our male residents with an effective level of continued clinical care while holding them responsible for their actions and assisting them during the eventual transition back into fully independent living. If you are wondering, “Where can I find a men’s halfway house near me,” look no further than our male-specific recovery homes at Riverbend Residence.
Halfway Houses for Men Near Me
When it comes to finding an adequate halfway houses near me, you are probably wondering, “Where can I find a men’s halfway house near me.” If you’re serious about getting clean and sober, then look no further than Riverbend Residence. We pride ourselves on being one of the only reputable sober living facilities in the area, with an extremely high success rate and many residents who have transitioned back into independent living and gone on to live happy, healthy, substance-free lives.
To learn more about our halfway houses or to take an in-person tour of our state-of-the-art facilities, please feel free to call our compassionate and knowledgeable staff members at any time of the day. Give us a call at (844) 505-3447 for assistance and we will be glad to help you or a loved one on the road to lasting recovery.